Organic Blend of Black Tea Mixed with Bergamot Oil.
According to the legend, around 1830, Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey and prime minister of Great Britain, got a gift of tea flavored with bergamot oil from a grateful Chinese mandarin. Today, the Earl Grey is one of the most famous teas in the world.
Grown under the strictest standards in our tea plantations, each leave is carefully picked and processed by timeless ancient techniques including firing, rolling, drying for supreme form to ensure quality, taste and flavor.
Added with the refreshing original black tea leaves, our teas are wrapped in enveloped bags to protect and seal in freshness. So, enjoy a cup or two and sip with delightful pleasure for a whole new herbal tea drinking experience full of healthy medicinal benefits!
- Improving digestion and can help against painful stomach aches, colic and nauesau as well as treat painful intestinal problems.
- Although not as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, many people have seen a sharp rise in energy when drinking english earl grey tea.
- Helps boost the immune system to fight flus, colds and provide extra protection during the winter months.
- Earl tea can also help keep you hydrated longer and regulates the fluid balance in your body due to its high potassium content.
- Consuming earl grey tea can help fight against depression and calm the nerves. A natural solution that helps protect against stress and anxiety.
20 tea bags per box X 1.5 gr. Net
Net weight: 30 gr. (1.06 Oz)
Average caffeine level per cup (200 ml.): 45 mg